Ventrus have achieved their success on building and retaining successful relationships with clients. With the continued expansion of Ventrus and our sister company We are Cloud, we are now looking for a talented and committed 2nd Line Support Analyst to assist us in our delivery of excellence.
About the Job:
This is a senior and team orientated role and to be successful you will have a minimum of 3 years overall experience in a client facing IT Support Managed Service Provider environment with 12-18 months experience at 2nd line level. You will have a strong IT background with experience in coordinating a small but busy team and managing or supervising a helpdesk. You will be able to demonstrate excellent client service skills along with the ability to support IT Projects and your colleagues in developing and delivering first class IT Solutions. This will include proactively carrying out regular reviews of IT service desk performance, processes, monitoring ticket priorities, queues and SLA’s. The ability to follow procedures is essential and experience of ITIL is desirable. You will demonstrate a flexible approach and self-discipline in order to work independently or within an unstructured team environment.
You will be able to quickly gain a good understanding of our client networks as day to day, you will be involved in helpdesk, desktop, telephone, remote and onsite support across our vast and varied customer base.
Excellent communication skills with fluent and clear spoken and written English is essential as is a full driving license and your own transport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the Ventrus Networks Monitoring Systems (these report on the status and performance of services and facilities)
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on client systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Provisioning Windows servers, desktops, switches, firewalls and cloud services.
- Server build and installs, application upgrades, network equipment build and installation.
- Tier 2 Support for client co-location, cloud and disaster recovery networks.
- Provide Windows and third-party patch management, including installation, reporting and monitoring for Windows Servers and Desktops
- Provide Anti- Virus management, including installation, reporting and monitoring for Windows Servers and Desktops
- Provide Application support, including installation, reporting and monitoring for Windows Servers and Desktops
- Provide OS support, for Windows OS’s, Linux and Apple
- Good network diagnostic skills and basic sys admin skills.
- A good understanding of VDI environments such as Citrix and Microsoft Virtual Desktop as well as an understanding of computer networks such as LAN, WAN and VPN
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge then please email your CV with salary expectations to HR@ventrus.co.uk We look forward to hearing from you!!
Respectfully no agencies please.